Demand for laser cutting is growing strongly because of its many advantages over traditional processes like drilling, slotting and machining.
Our laser can cut:
- mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium and copper alloys
- tubes and open sections such as angles and channels
- finished parts up to 4500 mm long
- circular tubes up to 152.4 mm dia, square tubes up to 120 x 120 mm, and rectangular tubes up to 100 x 140 mm
- Virtually any shape can be machined on both ends of a tube and along its length.
- Components can be produced in a single step, on a single machine, automatically.
- Traditional machining operations can be eliminated from the manufacturing process.
- Eliminating these multiple steps also eliminates the accumulative error associated with consecutive manufacturing process, and all the handling time.
- Direct labour and cycle times can be cut dramatically.
- Designers are free to use their creativity and innovation in product design and manufacture without adding cost.
- Closer tolerances and better repeatability shortens assembly times.
- Prototypes can be produced in a fraction of the time.
- Tooling costs and jig costs are slashed.