Due to customer demand we have recently added Helical Piles to our product range.
Why Helical Piles?
• These screw piles are great for working in protected areas such as protecting tree roots.
• No excavation is required prior to use, and they are low noise with minimal vibration.
• They can be put in at any angle and load applied immediately afterwards.
• Can be installed with hydraulic equipment, an excavator or by hand.
• Easy to use where there is restricted access.
• Cost effective, durable and reliable
• Welding performed to BS EN287-1
• Steel Grade S355
• Galvanized to EN ISO 1461
Available in 2m lengths:
• 60mm x 6mm stems
• 76.2mm x 6mm stems
• Extender Bars
• Termination Brackets (Top Hats)
• Fittings suitable for torque driving (Nuts & Bolts)
To find out more contact the Sales Team: 01922 743111